Running out of ideas for side dishes to pair with your at-home meals?
Get the Recipe for our simple and delicious Cucumber & Tomato Salad, which incorporates fresh produce with a light fresh Red Wine Vinaigrette - a perfect side for Spring!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest to stay updated on more of our Signature Southern Recipes.
Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Recipe courtesy of Miss Shirley’s Cafe
· ½ each European Cucumber, large dice
· ½ cup Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
· ½ cup Yellow Grape Tomatoes, halved
· ¼ cup Red Onion, dice
· 1 tablespoon Chives, chopped
· 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
· 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
· 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
· 1 teaspoon Sugar
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· Fresh Parsley, chopped
1. Mix Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onion and Chives in large bowl.
2. Add in the Red Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil & Sugar, and then toss well to coat.
3. Season liberally with Salt and Pepper to taste.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let marinate.
6. Season again as needed, garnish with Parsley, and serve chilled.