What better way to wake up, during the warmer months, than with a light & fresh favorite like our Citrus Shrimp Avocado Toast?
This seasonal spin on a Breakfast & Brunch staple is piled high with creamy Avocado, fresh sliced Cucumber & a delicious Citrus Shrimp Salad - which can also be perfectly paired with chips, for a satisfying summertime snack!
Get the recipe below, or try this tasty selection at Miss Shirley's Roland Park, Inner Harbor or Annapolis locations.
CITRUS SHRIMP AVOCADO TOAST
- 2 slices – Rosendorff’s Multigrain Bread
- 1 each – Avocado
- 1 cup – Citrus Shrimp (see recipe below)
- ¼ each – Cucumber
- 1 each – Lime
Toast Multigrain Bread.
Cut and seed Avocado.
Mash Avocado, leaving some chunks.
Squeeze a small amount of Lime Juice on mashed Avocado.
Spread a thick layer of mashed Avocado onto each slice of Toast.
Thinly slice Cucumber lengthwise and lay slices on top of Avocado, about 3-4 slices on each Toast.
Place about ½ cup of Citrus Shrimp on each Toast.
Garnish each toast with a Lime wheel.
- 6 oz – Shrimp, cooked, peeled & deveined
- 1 each – medium Red Tomato, diced
- ¼ each – small Red Onion, diced
- ½ each – small Jalapeño Pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 tbsp – fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp – fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp – Olive Oil
- 1 each – Lime, zested & juiced
- ¼ tsp – Oregano
- ½ tsp – Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp – Ground Black Pepper
Take cooked, peeled & deveined Shrimp and dice, then place in medium bowl.
Small dice Red Onion, Jalapeno and Red Tomato, and add to bowl.
Finely chop Cilantro & Garlic, and add to bowl.
Add Oil, Lime Zest & Juice, Oregano, Salt and Pepper to bowl.
Mix well, and adjust seasonings to taste, if needed.